Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Joy in Layers

Hey there.  I was playing with a new set for me.
Joy from Concord & 9th.
So my card started with a watercolor panel that I used my gold watercolor paints on. I just did a branch like shape. Then I die cut some holly branches with a Sizzix die and glued them over the watercolor. I used the Joy die to cut some pink glitter paper. Heat embossed the "to the world" on a scrap of white card stock. I trimmed 1/4" from the panel down and glued to a dark pink card base.

 The Less is More Challenge was to CASE Rebecca's card below.


This card uses the Plaid Background as well as the Joy stamp and die. The small tree die is from Papertrey Ink. I stacked three die cut trees together for dimension. The greeting is heat embossed with white detail powder. Layered to the card from with foam tape,

My final card uses some glimmer card stock cut in 3/4" strips and attached to an adhesive sheet. I then die cut JOY from the panel and also cut three from white card stock. glued and stacked them together. I stamped the greeting and snowflakes it three colors ink down the front of the card.  Finally attached the glimmer panel to the card front.


All three cards are layered up for the Where Creativity Meets C9 Layers challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...