Monday, October 15, 2018

Copycat Tree

Hello. I am still working through my 30 Days of Christmas. This will be day 21.
 My card started with a white card stock panel that I stamped with Pinkfresh's Brilliant set in fog ink. I then die cut the tree from Papertrey Ink Christmas Tree Changeup. Using the color palette and die cut challenge from Pinkfresh for my inspiration I selected card stock and cut it into strips. Using some transparent tape I pieced them together. Double sided foam tape was used to attach the star panel to the colored striped panel. The word Christmas from Avery Elle was stamped on the front with plum ink.
The merry die from Concord & 9th was die cut three times, glued together and mounted to the card front. Finally it was all mounted to an A2, top folding card base. Papertrey Ink is having a Create with Us challenge so I used Melissa's card below as my inspiration and the layers challenge over on the Where Creativity Meets C9.


 Pinkfresh

 Where Creativity Meets C9
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on Melissa's card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, Sue! Thanks for playing along with our monthly challenge at Pinkfresh Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...