Tuesday, December 5, 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #527

 Well hello. Here we are wrapping up a year of fabulous challenges on the CAS Colours and Sketches blog. This challenge will run till January 1, 2024. So you have a month to look back over this past year's challenges, pick a sketch and/or a color combo that inspired you and create a seasonal card. I went ahead and combined challenges #501 and #507 to create my seasonal card.




I wanted to create in essence a one-layer card by in-laying my ink blended letters in the stamped card front.

Stamps: The Stamp Market Tiny Trees 
Dies: Sizzix Alphanumeric Stretch Upper
Ink: Stampin'Up
Cardstock: 110 lbs White


I hope you can find some time to play along with us for this final challenge of the year. This will be my final post for the CAS Colors and Sketches blog as I will be stepping down. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...