Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Color Throwdown #773 Guest Designer

 Hey there. I was chosen last week as the winner of the Color Throwdown challenge. So, they asked me to guest design this challenge. This is such a fun color palette.


My card started with an ink blended panel that I applied glitter over with a clear adhesive sheet.


I then die cut the panel with the Spellbinders Santa's Workshop die. I also cut the base and globe from metallic gold cardstock. I wanted the holes from the background to show through with the gold color.


The village was cut with an old Memory Box village die three times from white cardstock, glued and layered together. I trimmed the village to fit in the snow globe.


The greeting is from Kerri Bradford Studio set Bundle Up and heat embossed in gold detail powder. I curved the greeting to match the curve in the snow globe. I wrapped some gold thread around the knob on the top of the globe to add a bit more gold sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will join us for this fun challenge on the Color Throwdown blog.











3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Toledo this is STUNNING!!! I love the homemade glitter paper...I will have to try this technique. Beautiful job, and thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and sweet support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...