Sunday, February 18, 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #259

Are you ready for a birthday card challenge? We have a new one going on the  AAA Cards Challenge blog.



Stamps: My Favorite Things It's Your Day
Dies: Altenew Bold Alphabet 
Cardstock: 110 lbs White
Ink: Stampin'Up and Versafine Black
Extras: Acetate, Foam Tape and Shaker Bits



TimeOut Challenges are celebrating a big,10th Birthday and I wanted to do a little celebrating with them also by entering this card. Just a reminder about what "CAS" means. Thanks so much for stopping by Sue.




3 comments:

  1. Awesome, you can't beat a shaker card for it's festive-ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it but every challenge I go OMG Sue is rocking it again. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Sue - such a fun, festive design! Love your style! Thanks for join in the celebrations for our 10th birthday at Time Out Challenges! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...