Monday, February 19, 2024

Altenew February Inspiration

Hey there. I was looking through Pinterest the other day and saw a Moda Fabrics quilt that caught my eye. It had the same charcoal gray color that the Altenew challenge was using. The style of the quilt spoke to my "clean and simple" heart.



The first thing that popped into my head was that using the Trigonometry stamp and die set would be a fun challenge to create a card to mimic the quilt. Using the challenge colors, I stamped and die cut the triangles to create a dimensional image. I then stamped and heat embossed the greeting from the Ellen Hutson Totally Random Sayings stamp set. Thanks, Kelly, for the fabulous inspiration!!



One of my favorite challenges to enter is celebrating a big 10th birthday, TimeOut Challenges. Happy, Happy Birthday TimeOut!!









5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I absolutely love your modern take on the floral challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sue - love the bold graphic design! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 10th birthday at Time Out Challenges! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh.. so fun and creative! Love the way you have the stamped triangles in grey with the colorful dies overlaying. Thank you so much for joining Time out challenges 10th birthday celebrations! Hugs ~ Ishani <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...