Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Altenew February Inspiration Challenge

 Hey there,  Altenew has a new challenge up on their blog with a fun color palette.


What a gorgeous mural on that building. I can see why Kelly was inspired to create a card from this.

My card started with a white panel that I did some ink smooshing with the pink and peach colors. I then die cut the tulips from the Floral Doodles die set.


I used a charcoal panel to set the flowers off like the building wall. Using the Bold Thanks die and Educators Rule sets for my greetings. I created leaves for the tulips from the stems die.


I was having so much fun with this palette that I created a second card with a touch more boldness.





4 comments:

  1. Sue, what a beautiful card for the challenge!! Love your ink smooshing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love all of the elements you chose for this card - and how clever to create leaves from the stem!! I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a STUNNING take on the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...