Saturday, October 21, 2017

Stamping Saturday

Hey there. Yes, I am still stamping. Hahaha
October is breast cancer awareness month. Please go get your mammogram and do self checks. I lost a sister in law before she was even forty to breast cancer. It takes both young and old. 
I was working on a couple of encouragement cards with the pink theme. I used Paper Smootches Bold Blooms set, Stampin Up ink and cardstock. Missed the card with Shimmer Mist because a little sparkle makes everything better.




Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sue, I love all the shimmer!! Thanks for joining us again at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely perfect pink card made for our challenge. Thanks for playing with our Cas-ual pink challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pink flowers on the shimmer. Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Think Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...