Saturday, December 16, 2017

Get Well Soon Overload

Happy Saturday to you. I was playing with my new Lawn Fawn set and couldn't quit. That little bird and bandaid have stole my heart. When I was a Stampin Up demonstrator I would take one stamp set and see how many different cards I could make with it to show the versatility and give them ideas.
That is kind of what I did today.
I was working in a few challenge ideas too.
Images were stamped on 110lbs cardstock with Versafine ink and colored with colored pencils and markers then die cut. Then they were coated with Glossy Accents.

Bandaid was stamped in blush ink on blush cardstock. I also stamped the image on cardstock weight vellum and heat embossed with clear detail powder. Covered the back side with markers. Added some sequins and Nuvo drops for sparkle. Mounted the panel to an A2 blush card base with fun foam to pop it up.
Stamped bandaids on white cardstock. Greeting is stamped in Versafine ink and clear heat embossed. Die cut and stamped bandaid on pink glitter paper and clear embossed also. Popped up glitter bandaid with foam tape.
I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to position the words down the front of this card. Bird is colored with markers and popped up with foam tape.

Greeting was stamped at an angle using post-it tape. Bandaids and birdie are popped up with fun foam. Band aids are liberally coated with Wink of Stella.

Close up to show the sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.
Challenges listed below.


"Less is More" #359 Birds/Feathers Challenge



8 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful, amazing work! You've really showcased this set beautifully -Lawn Fawn should hire you to promote their products! :) I love your creative ideas with repetitive stamping. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My dream job would be to make samples for a stamp company!!

      Delete
  2. Such a delightful selection of get well cards, great job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly band aids - just what a girl needs! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific set of cards---with just one little stamp set! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such creativity and I love that little bird. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous set of cards! That sparkling band aids look stunning! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...