Tuesday, December 26, 2017

PTI December 2017 Blog Hop

Hello. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was good. We had a lot of family time. I wanted to participate in the blog hop ever since they posted this beautiful inspiration photo.
For my card I started with a piece of white Stamper Select cardstock and lightly traced a heart shape in pencil. Then I used the Mini Blooms set to stamp the wreath using various pink and green inks. I erased the pencil lines and trimmed the wreath out. Sprayed the cut wreath with Shimmer Spritz and mounted it to a white A2 card base. I then die cut the banner from Concord and 9th from both green and white cardstock. The greeting is from the Keep it Simple series. Greeting is popped up with fun foam and mounted over the wreath.

I am also going to enter this card in the Where Creatively meets C9 Concord and 9th challenge. Really feel the banner takes center stage.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty card and I love that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Anniversary card Sue! Love the pretty floral wreath and ribbon sentiment! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!! Love the heart wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Sue! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is sooooop beautiful Sue! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! That banner sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, and I love that you used that banner for a non-Christmas project. Just an all around lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Where Creativity Meets C9 Chslkenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops! Challenge...not whatever craziness I typed in my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this banner! Great card. Thank you so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...