Sunday, December 24, 2017

Party Stamping

Merry Christmas eve to you! Several days have gone by since I have been able to put ink to paper. I think I was going into withdrawal. Lol. Well with Christmas cards in the wraps I thought I might do some birthday stamping. I made  three birthday/party cards with lots of sparkle.

 This starts with some 110lbs white cardstock that I stamped with Wonky Backdrops by Ellen Huston. Then sprayed the stamped pieces with Shimmer Spritz and die cut the letters. I also die cut the same letters from white glitter cardstock. Off set the letters and mounted them to a white 110 lbs cards base.

This card also started with a 110 lbs card base. Stamped the balloon from Concord and 9th's Hi There Bear set in Versafine black ink. Then stamped the balloon in various Stampin Up inks. Colored over the balloons with Wink of Stella. Celebrate greeting is from Honey Bee Stamps. I made some of the strings a little longer with a black journaling marker. One layer.

This card started with a WPlus9 printed vellum. I had never done that from a digital file before. I mounted the vellum onto white 110 lbs cardstock. Stamped the greeting from Essentials by Ellen in Versafine black ink and heat embossed in clear detail powder. Filled the crown with Glossy Accents and sprinkled glitter over it. I then mounted the panel to a black A2 card base with black fun foam to pop the panel up. 

Several of these cards will be entered in the challenges listed below:

Image below is from Ellen Hustson's Pin-Sights Challenge from the CLASSroom blog.


Simon Says Stamp Monday "Party" challenges and Wednesday "Party Time" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you, Sentimentality Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Popped across from the LIM challenge but found more than one fab card to admire, great work

    Merry Christmas

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! Love the first one! Great design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are all so much fun! Thanks for playing at the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sure to bring some big birthday smiles! I love that you were able to make a whole card out of one tiny balloon stamp. Thanks so much for joining us for our Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous way to use our sketch, what a great design! Cards with balloons are so festive and fun and I love the color choices and sparkle in your balloons too! Happy New Year and thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the party and celebration feel to all of these, so fun.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...