Thursday, September 13, 2018

2018 Superstar...

Happy Thursday to you! I wanted to try to be a Clean and Simple Superstar for My Favorite Things stamp company. But my mojo was on vacation and I am going away for the weekend. It was a one shot deal with all MFT products. Goodness, that was a list of excuses. So here we go...I tried my best. lol. My first card I made was fun but a little busy for the whole CAS thing.
Part of the rules state, that it has to be a all new design never before published. I used washi tape to cover card stock then die cut the Celebrate Speech Bubble out of it. Stamped the greeting from Essential Sentiments and mounted all to an A2, top folding white card base. This was not my entry.
Next up was this card that I used Beautiful Butterflies, also from MFT stamped in a masked circle. I used there cool, pastel colors slightly over-lapping the butterflies. I then removed the mask and stamped the large butterfly outside the circle. He is the only one that I added the second layer with Versafine black ink. I then added the black Nuvo drops to create movement, and the tiny black dots with a journaling marker. It really helped define the circle. I thought this was pretty simple, defiantly clean and one layer. Oh, the greeting is also from the Essential Sentiments from MFT stamped in Versafine ink also.
Well wish me luck!  Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...