Friday, September 21, 2018

Watercolor Boxes

Hey there.  I was playing with a little water color this morning. I used Tim Holtz watercolor paper and Arteza Realbrush pens. Masked off my boxes with washi tape, wet the squares and blended the colors. The colors I used were from the CAS Colors and Sketches blog and the Sketch was from the Ellen Hutson September challenge.


So after I pulled the tape I added the Mondo Magnolia stamp heat embossed with Gold Tinsel embossing powder. The greeting is from The Stamp Market also heat embossed. So my bling for the SSS Wednesday challenge is the sparkly embossing powder. Everything is mounted to a 110 lbs white, top folding A2 note card.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my , Sue! This is such a beautiful CAS card! I love the colors and how you expressed them with arteza markers . The gold blossom on the background is such a star. I'm very inspired now. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ×

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, love how you used this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...