Sunday, September 16, 2018

Create with Papertrey Ink

Hello. Hope you had a great weekend. We were gone camping this weekend. When I get home from mini vacations I just have to go play awhile with my stamps for a bit. I have never brought stuff with me but might need to do that in the future.
Our challenge was to take one of the PTI's designers projects and recreate it with your own supplies. I am using Stephanie Gold's tag below as my inspiration. Using Papertrey card stock and the Tag Sale #7 die set I cut the tag, stamped the greeting from Avery Elle and popped it up with foam tape on the card front. Added a little washi, eyelet and bakers twine as accents. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

Also I will enter it in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge "pop it up".


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I love the clean and simple design. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...