Monday, September 10, 2018

Might be a Little Compulsive...

Hello! Happy Monday to you all.  I was commenting that we really shouldn't wish away all our days. I know we all groan when Monday comes but we need to remember our days are gifts. Right? I did a little creating over the weekend and posted to instagram but decide to share here too.
Most of my cards were based off of this sketch over on the AAA Cards Challenge blog.

The first 2 cards I also entered into the Less is More color challenge. 



This one was entered into the Buzzworthy Rainbow Challenge and the Timeout #117 grateful challenge.
And finally this card was for the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge. I did some color blending on a masked, top folding card of Strathmore Bristol card stock. Then removed the mask and stamped the Hello Lovely stamp from Concord and 9th over the blended circle. Then stamped the greeting from Papertrey Ink from the Scripted set.


This was my quick weekend update. If you have questions about sources or execution let me know. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...