Wednesday, November 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #55

 Hey there. We have big words coming your way with our new challenge for the month of November on the AAA Birthday Card Challenge.


This is a super simple birthday card to create or mass produce. Start with a white panel 4" by 5.25". Stamp the big greeting from Altenew's Modern Greetings set. I chose black but you could go wild with the colors. I then added the streamer tail form Concord and 9ths, Birthday Balloon set. Using a kraft top folding card base I added the washi tape to the left side and mounted the stamped panel with foam tape. 



Like I said change your ink and washi colors, and you could have a whole rainbow of cards.  Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


4 comments:

  1. it's very masculine and modern and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the modern, graphic feel to your card Sue. The added washi tape is the perfect touch. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Such a clean and simple design and yet so eye catching! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...