Friday, November 17, 2023

Altenew November Challenge

 Hey there! I was looking at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge for this month and trying to think how I could use the colors for a Christmas card. 


I only have one Altenew Christmas set but the geometric sets have served me well in the past, so I thought maybe I could build some whimsical trees.


Both cards were created using the Simple Shapes, Festive Poinsettia stamp sets and Linear Crossroads die.  The second card also uses the Bold Alphabet die set. I also used a layout that Joy Taylor had posted a card long ago. I wanted to make sure she got credit for the great layout.




I love to play along with the Altenew Challenges and finding a way to put my own twist on the inspiration photo.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...