Sunday, November 12, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #253

 Hello and hope you are ready for a peek at fall with our new challenge on the AAA Cards blog.


I don't know why but that photo in the bottom right corner just spoke to me.  I had purchased some alcohol inks for the first time that week. Must have been a match made in heaven. lol.


I have played a little using alcohol markers but this was my first time to try regular alcohol ink bottles. I used a piece of photo paper and a straw to create my panel. I then die cut the Leaf Silhouette from Papertrey Ink. I curved the greeting from the Simon Says Stamp, Greeting Mix 1 set and stamped it on olive ink to echo the leave shape. 



I hope you will be inspired to join us for the fun, fall foliage challenge. Below is a reminder of the rules for CAS.







5 comments:

  1. Sure was a perfect Match, I like how the game badge all spoke to us in different ways and yet we all made the most gorgeous cards, almost a shame to use only one leave

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fab first go at playing with alcohol ink, that's a beautiful panel and I love your leaf outline with a bit of this Fall colour and a bit of that Fall colour. Really inspirational Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering how you got those amazing colours in/on that leaf shape. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a stunner! I just bought my first bottles of alcohol inks too...I hope my creation comes out as gorgeous as yours! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post was brilliant! I appreciate your perspective. Looking forward to your future writings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...