Sunday, November 26, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #254

Today we have an interesting Christmas color combo for you on the AAA Cards Challenge. Black, White and Gold.

 
I only ever remember making one other Christmas card in this color combo. I ended up making 4 cards before I was pleased with my card today. 


Starting with a white panel I stamped the snowman image from the Unity 
set, In the Meadow in black ink. Then again on a black panel I stamped him in Versamark ink and heat embossed him in gold tinsel powder. Using my Tonic square dies I cut out his face. Then stamped and heat embossed the greeting from the Colorado Craft Company, Let it Snow set on the white panel. I popped the die cut square up with foam tape before lining it up on the white panel. Then trimmed my white panel down and mounted to the black card base.


 When using a dark card base, I always add a white panel inside the card to add your personal message.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.






 

6 comments:

  1. super cute and so festive, gorgeous card Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card and your gold snowman is really effective on the black

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this snowman?! Love how the image on the black square "spills" over to the white panel. Such a fab card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...