Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April Altenew Challenge

Hello. Playing with the new Trigonometry set from Altenew. I hadn't gotten it inky yet. 

Stamping five different purple Stampin Up inks, I used the triangles to create a background on 110lbs white cardstock. Trimmed the panel down to 4" by 5.25" and mounted it to a colored cardstock base with fun foam to pop it up. I then stamped the greeting and little triangles on a scrap of white also popped up with fun foam. The photo below is the Altenew April inspiration photo and I will also enter the card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday birthday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. We totally adore all those colors!!! So glad you could play along with us in this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...