Tuesday, June 5, 2018

CASology #303: Farm

Hey there, I am super excited to announce that I am the newest member of the
 CASology Design Team.
Our cue card for this weeks challenge is 


My card started with an A2, top folding, white card base. I then stamped the ear of corn from the Stampin' Up! Definitely Decorative Vegetable Garden set. I used Wink of Stella on the husk and Tonic Chrystal Glaze on the corn kernels. The greeting is computer generated and mounted to the card front with foam tape.
My second card was made in the same manner.
I am sorry if the greeting is offensive to some.
I thought it was funny.

My final card uses the Tractor Time set from Stampin' Up! and greeting from Papertrey Ink.


Sue Symens (you are here)
Guest Designer: Jenny


Hopefully this will inspire you to join us over on the CASology Challenge blog. Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, so glad you joined our team! Your card is awesome - love the shucks pun...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...