Tuesday, June 12, 2018

CASology #304: Pearl

Hey there. Today's challenge over on the CASology Challenge blog is all about pearl.
My card started with a blush top fold, A2 card base.  I stamped the Concord & 9th Hello Lovely flower cluster in Versamark ink and heat embossed in Altenew Golden Peach embossing powder. This gave the flower a beautiful pearlescent quality. I then die cut four of the congrats die from My Favorite Things from a scrap of blush card stock. Stacked and glued them together and attached to the card front.

As a side note, I have been using Elmers school glue in a Darcie fine tip bottle.
So much less expensive and it has been doing super job of holding for me.

This is just a close up. I was having a hard time 
getting the pretty pearl to show up in the photos. 
Sue Symens (you are here)

I will also be entering this card in the Where Creativity Meets C9 "sparkle and shine"challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and head on over the CASology blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams beautiful card, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue! The peachy gold embossing is so perfect on the colored card base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful tone on tone design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elegance of this card, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...