Sunday, March 11, 2012

Embellish Magazine and Mojo Monday #231

Okay, I had a little more time so "Why not stamp?" hahaha  So this is for the Embellish Magazine spring color challenge and the Mojo #231 sketch challenge.  Both pictures are below my card idea.  The background paper is one of my favorites.  It is from "the paperie girls".  Love the colors and it fit the challenge at Embellish to a tee.

Ink, cardstock, stamps, button, felt and dies are all from Papertrey Ink. 
The pearl roses are from the Paper Studio.


Have a nice evening!
Sentimentally Sue

4 comments:

  1. great job on the card!! i love it! perfect layout--you did great on both challenges!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to stamp! :-) This is such a pretty card! Someone is going to be thrilled it receive it! Hugs from Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some pretty patterned paper and love that doily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...