Saturday, March 17, 2012

MIM #57 and CAS-Fridays #44

Good evening.  So tonight I have 2 cards that I am going to enter in 2 challenges.  One is a girl(pink) card and one is a boy(green) card.  And since ladies first is the rule we will start with the ladies card first.  I started with a Sweet Blush card base.  The stamping is all done with PTI ink in Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Black.  To do the kissing technique that is the PTI challenge I used an old Stampin Up set called Good Things Grow that has solid block images with a small flower relief in the bottom left corner that shows in white.  the block image was inked in blush ink then kissed on to an image from Giga Guidelines that was inked in the berry ink. 
Then it was stamped onto PTI white cardstock.
I then stamped the same Giga Guidelines image inked into berry and blush onto the base card alternating the colors of ink.

The CAS-Fridays challenge was to take a pattern, image and sentiment and make a clean and simple card.  Even thought there is a lot of stamping I still felt the general card was clean and simple.

Be back with the boy card in a flash,
Sentimentally Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...