Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Blog Hop @ Papertrey Ink!

Hello!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  I have been enjoying some "stamp time".  So for this months blog hop at PTI we were to use yellow and aqua and the picture at the very bottom of this post as our inspiration.  I am not thrilled with this card so I will go back and do some more stamping to get it right! hahaha
I used Aqua Mist(PTI) and Barely Banana(SU) ink on this.  The cardstock is PTI white and Aqua Mist.  Flower was made with the stripe tie from World's Greatest and the background was made using the Frame Out #2 set.

I will be back later for another try at this.  Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue

8 comments:

  1. pretty! love how you used the ties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is that? So cheery! I love how you stamped the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background! Love the tie-d flower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background with the frames & center image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background with those frames! Love how you made your lovely tie sunshine...it's stamped so perfectly. What a cheery HAPPY card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background you made with the Frame-It stamp and your flower from the tie - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that background you created with the frame stamp!!! That is such a great idea to make it into a diamond instead of a square :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...