Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shabby Tea Room #104 and MIM #56

Hello.  Last one for today.  This one is also entered into two card challenges.  Shabby Tea Room challenge was call " Colorful Confections" and we were to use aqua, pink and green with a tag.  The inspiration was the candy picture below.  The Papertrey Ink challenge was to use a partial die cut.  I used the 1.75" circle dies to do this.  The greeting circle was from the Tag-it's series and the heart tag was from the set Love Lives Here form PTI.  All cardstock and ink are also from PTI.


Off for a walk before bible study tonight so enjoy you day!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...