Sunday, March 11, 2012

MIM #56 and CFC #43

Hello and happy Sunday to you!  I started a new job this week so my schedule is changing a little.  This card is for two challenges.  CAS-Fridays "Sentimental Reasons" where the focus is on the sentiment or greeting and Papertrey Ink's partial die cut challenge.  I used the lower case alphabet dies from PTI to die cut the "JOY" from white cardstock.  The background paper is Royal Velvet cardstock stamped with the new Medallion background in white and Royal Velvet ink. 
 Greeting is from Memory Box stamps.

The originial idea for this kind of die cutting came from Pamela at "designed by fishy".  Off to stamp some more...thanks for stopping!
Sentimentally Sue.

1 comment:

  1. So bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...