Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MIM #56...Die Cut Tricks

Hello.  Hope you are having a great week.  Life in the mid-west...blizzard on Sunday and we hit 70 degrees today.  I am still looking toward spring.  Today card uses the Scrambled Eggs set from Papertrey Ink.  The technique we are using is described on Nicole Heady's blog. http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/03/make-it-monday-56-die-cutting-partial-images.html
It involves using the a die but only getting a partial cut on the cardstock.  So I didn't cut the bottom portion of the die.  The picture below shows where I did cut the cardstock.  The cardstock was flat when I cut it, then I scored and folded it, and mounted it to a piece of New Leaf cardstock.  Bunny ears were added after.


I have one more card for tonight so I will be back.
Sentimentally Sue.

4 comments:

  1. so fun!! i love this little bunny! great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunny sticking out over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta Love the Bunny! He is so cute popping out of the top of your card. What a fun take on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...