Friday, October 5, 2012

Hope Whispers...

Hello.  It feels good to be stamping.  I should be cleaning but stamping is so much more fun.  I don't think I have ever tried to fit so many challenges in one card before.  This one will cover 5 challenges. I used PTI cardstock, dies and stamps. The twine and glitter is from Doodlebug.




The colorway I chose is from the Color Q challenge this week.

 I was trying to honor those that fight with breast cancer.  October is breast cancer awareness month.


The inspiration card over at the CASE Study blog brought in the pink and asymmetrical greeting in the band across the card.

The Make-it-Monday challenge was to use a glitter tab on our card.  The tab is my "hope" title that I used heat and stick powder and the pink glitter with.



Simon Says Stamp blog hand a Glimmer and Sparkle challenge this week.  I thought the glitter had plenty of sparkle!






Well there you go.  Hope it brings a smile to your face today and thanks so much for dropping by, Sentimentally Sue.

8 comments:

  1. Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Sue, your design is really nice! Thanks for joining the fun this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, wow! You have pulled off all four challenges really well. Thanks for making on of them CASEstudy.

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Sue! Love that sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your CAS card! The glitter looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and pretty card!! Love how you used the tag on it! Very creative!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week for the "Glimmer and Sparkle" Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you are rocking them all! LOVE the glitter and the hopeful sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully CASEd card...the sparkle on the tag is absolutely brilliant and you CAS design is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...