Hello to you all! This is a card that I submitted to Papercrafts for one of there sketch contests and it got published! I was pretty excitted. This is the first time to see my work in print. It is in the Nov/Dec issue of Papercrafts that comes out today.
Cardstock: Ocean Tides and Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Baja Breeze and Soft Sky (Stampin’ Up)
Rubber stamps: Snow Flurries (Stampin’ Up) ,
Clear stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Dye ink: Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
Watermark ink: Versamark
Embossing powder: White Detail powder
Dies, embossing folders, brass templates: 1” circle die (Spellbinders)
Tool: Zutter ½ Round-it-All
Other: Cuttlebug , Stamp positioner, heat gun, adhesive
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1.Cut cardstock as follows:
White 4 ¼ by 11” score at 5 ½”
Ocean Tides 2 ¼ by 2 7/8”
Baja Breeze 2 ½ by 3 ½”
Soft Sky 3 ½ by 4 ½”
2. Round the top right corner of each of the blue pieces.
3. Stamp greeting from Stylish Sentiments in Versamark ink and heat emboss with white detail powder.
4. Glue the Baja and Sky layers together matching bottom left corners.
5. Die cut the 3 circles with the 1” circle die.
6. Adhere the Ocean Tides layer to the Baja/Sky piece matching bottom left corner and mount the blue layers to the white base card also matching lower left corner.
7. Stamp the snowflake in Ocean Tides ink onto the white cardstock centering the snowflake in the circles cutouts.
Designer Tips I used a stamp positioner to position the snowflakes in the center of the circle die cuts.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come again!