Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Blog Hop

Hey all. This is the last one for tonight and my favorite.  Love the colorway soft and eventhough it is blues I think it has a warm feel to it.  Must be the knitting.
So the front of my card is Soft Stone cardstock and the base is white PTI cardstock.  I die cut the two flakes from Snowflake Medley on the Soft Stone.  I mark the holes from the flakes with pencil on the white base card then stamp the snowflakes. 

This was made for the Make-It-Monday reverse die cut challenge and the Blog Hop Christmas colorway challenge.  Thanks for stopping by to visit,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Well done. Looks like perfection to me. Oh, and thanks for the pencil tip. It helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sue! I love the layered snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the snowflakes--great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...