Thursday, October 25, 2012

October PTI Blog Hop #1 & MIM#88

Hello and good evening!  The October blog hop over at Papertrey Ink was to use the unique colorways to make a Christmas card and the MIM challenge was to use positive and negative die cuts.  Well if you follow my blog at all you know this is right up my ally.  I do the negative die cut thing all the time. The photo was my color inspiration.
I used the new Frame-Its #9 stamps and die.   
The jingle bell was my touch of whimsey!

PTI has the best cardstock for the die cutting.  It is nice and stiff which works great when working with the negitive die cuts!  Thanks for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Sue this is fantastic! Great job in the MIM technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your PTI MIM win ~ love this card, especially the little red bell really pops! Happy Shopping with your PTI GC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...