Thursday, December 20, 2018

Birthday Wish

Hello. Just a quick post to share a cheery birthday card with you today.
 My card started with a piece of Bristol smooth white card stock that I inked blended the colors from the My Favorite Things color challenge. I had cut the balloon shape from typing paper to use as my mask. The strings were hand drawn with a journaling pen. I then spritz the balloon shapes with Shimmer Spritz. After they dried I used the Wish die from MFT to cut through the panel. I also cut 3 more from some white card stock to stack together. Then I stamped the "Let's Party" in Versafine black ink from the Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words set on a scrap of white cardstock and mounted it to the card front with foam tape.


I tied to follow the Freshly Made Sketchs 368 and the theme over on SSS Wednesday Challenge is Party Time. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Your card popped out from the gallery for me at Freshly Made Sketches. The use of the balloons is GENIUS and I love the spotlight sentiment. GREAT take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative use of this sketch. Your balloons are beautifully colored! I love the texture. And what a beautiful backdrop to "wish"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...