Wednesday, December 12, 2018

PTI Create With Us: December 2018

Hello. Lizzie Jones had a card on the Papertrey blog today that just spoke to my clean and simple heart.
My card is below. I used the retired Heart Prints set stamped in blush and red ink on smooth white PTI card stock. I then embossed the Lawn Fawn heart and stamped the MFT From the Heart greeting in Versafine black ink. Trimmed the panel and mounted it to a PTI Kraft card base. I tore the bottom edge for a little texture.
This was for the Papertrey Ink Create with Us challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a wonderful rendition of Lizzie's card. Isn't it satisfying when you can make a great card with the supplies you have on hand?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...