Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday's Cards

Hello and happy Monday to you. I was playing with a little water color today. I have trying to paint in the lines but can't get the hang of it so for today I will stick with the abstract backgrounds. I love how the colors blend and blead into each other. My first card started with a water color panel that I wet down just a stripe then chose 3 colors for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge to blend together. After is was dry I took a dark chocolate ink and stamped the From The Heart set also from MFT across the panel. I die cut the 3 hearts from Essentials by Ellen Home and Hearth set from the panel. Mounted the water color to a kraft card base and popped up the hearts with foam tape. They hearts were coated with Wink of Stella. This one is also for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge and the AAA Cards three of something challenge. (3 stripes and 3 hearts)

My next card is also for the AAA Cards three of something challenge. After the watercolor panel was dry I covered it with Shimmer Spritz and die cut the trees from the Honeybee Stamps Stacked Pendants. The star is from the Essentials by Ellen Home and Hearth set also. I filled the star in with glitter to give it a little more sparkle. The greeting is from the Hello Bluebird Typed Christmas set.




 Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design, Sue. Love how the top and bottom hearts are partially colored. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...