Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December PTI Blog Hop 2018

Hey there. One final post for tonight. I was looking at the image for the Papertrey Ink blog hop and an idea popped in my head. So we are going to go for it. Here is our inspiration photo.
I started with a vintage cream, top folding A2 card base. I masked the heart shape and stamped the Text Style background in Fine Linen ink down the card front. I then took the Mini Blooms set and stamped the flowers around the edge of the mask. After removing the mask I stamped the greeting from Pen & Ink in the center of the heart.

Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely masked floral heart. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. The masked heart is perfect with all those lovely blossoms peeking out from behind. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design masking your heart and all those sweet blooms tucked behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swiss replica uk watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Swiss replica uk a lange sohne watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...