Friday, January 26, 2018

Following a Sketch

Hello. I have been playing with the My Favorite Things sketch challenge tonight. I made two cards that look totally different but follow the same sketch.
I started with the sketch below then used the Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights challenge for my color palette. I also used my first set/die from Concord and 9th by using the Blooms Fill-in die to cut the hexagons. Greeting is from the Essentials by Ellen Mondo Magnolia. Black Nuevo drops add my little bit of sparkle.




This card also uses the MFT sketch and color challenge too. The bold diagonal background is from My Favorite Things and the greeting is from Honeybee Stamps.


Both cards follow the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of "layering it up". Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9. I love the creative use of that die. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love your clever design of the first and your take of the sketch for your other card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...