Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Mixin' It Up

Hello. I was working on mixing two companies stamps tonight. Concord and 9th and Essentials by Ellen. Ellen has a Mix it Up Challenge on the CLASSroom blog. The Where Creativity Meets C9 is having a challenge to use your first C9 stamp set. Mine was the Blooms Fill-In set.
My card was stamped with various Atenew, Papertrey Ink and Stampin Up inks. I also used the Bokeh Dots stamp set from Essentials by Ellen. Everything was stamped on 110 lbs white cardstock. Floral die cuts were sprayed with Shimmer Spritz and gold dots are Viva pearl pen.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, just popped over from Ellen Hutson's Mix It Up Challenge and had to tell you how lovely your card is!!! I'm just getting started with my blog and haven't gotten a card made for the challenge this month. Looking forward to following your card making inspiration...
    Hugs for now from rainy/snowy New Hampshire
    sorry about that, had a typo so I deleted my comment and fixed the typo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely. I'd forgotten about that mix up - thanks for reminding me. I love your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...