Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sketch Challenge

Hey there. I have been a little bit lazy. I have been posting most of my cards on Instagram. ( @sentsue )
It is so easy to post there and not have to write a bunch.  Sorry. Today's card was for a sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch blog. I loved the wide open space it provided. Here is the inspiration.
My card is below. I wanted to try some thing masculine and I liked the idea of the Kraft and black. The happy die, cardstock and greeting are from Papertrey Ink. Ink is Versafine black ink.

This was a new technique for me. Cutting a die in half and trying to piece it back together. Now that I have done it the hard way I can think of easier ways to do it but you know how when you start something and you are going to finish it no matter what. Lol.
I will enter it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday challenges which are both something new. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card love the simplicity and craft with black is always a great combo. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your split the sentiment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is super cool and I'm a sucker for kraft and black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...