Friday, January 12, 2018

New Stamps!!!

Hey there. I am super excited. I found a new stamp company and I am in love. Their clean graphic style just sings to me. The Stamp Market looks like it has just been around about a year. I ordered a few sets to try out. 

And you know me...I have to work a couple of challenges into that stamping. Lol
So the first card uses the Double Take stamp set. This does have a matching die that was out of stock when I ordered. My card is an A2 110lbs white card stock cut 11" by 4.25". Scored at the top.  My cardstock weight vellum tag was cut with a old Sizzix die. I love the little perforations on it. I used the My Favorite Things color challenge for my inspiration.

The second card also used a set from The Stamp Market called Paper Hugs. The white panel is also 110lbs white cardstock with mounted to an A2 red card base with fun foam. The strip of black pattern paper is from Papertrey Ink. Altenew and Versafine inks were used on this card.


I will also be entering these in the CASology "HUGS" challenge and the second card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday pattern paper challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...