Thursday, January 11, 2018

Still Mixin'

Hey there. Hope everyone is home and safe tonight. We are having a bit of a blizzard in Iowa. My hubby is out plowing roads for the state so I am stamping. Hardly sounds fair does it? I came home from work early today cuz of the weather and had a Ellen Hutson order waiting for me!! I had admired the gorgeous Mondo Magnolia stamp for awhile.
Well she came today.

For both cards I used Strathmore Bristol cardstock and my Kuretake watercolors. The first card I stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. The second card was stamped with Pallette black ink. Both greetings are from the very first Concord and 9th stamp set I bought, Blooms Fill-In.


The mix it up challenge on the CLASSroom blog was to use an Essentials by Ellen and a Concord and 9th stamp set together. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. These stamps make a fabulous combo, and I love how different your cards turned out...one soft and one so bold! Glad you’ve stayed warm and well through the storms. Thanks so much for joining our Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...