Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Three Colors, Three Columns

Hey there. Playing with a super versatile stamp set from The Stamp Market, Birthday Wishes.
Using the color palette from the My Favorite Things color challenge and the AAA Cards challenge of three I planned my card. It was essential for me to use my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to get my stripes positioned properly. Card base was 110 lbs, top folding white Neenah cardstock. This was a fun graphic card to create!
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 
is Anything Goes.





2 comments:

  1. Clever! And such precise stamping! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun combining of the stripes. Love the turquoise. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...