Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Papertrey Blog Hop #2/ Retro Sketches

Hello.  I love white on white.  Clean and crisp. The Papertrey Blog Hop for December is a "White on White" challenge.
I started with PTI white cardstock and stamped the plaid background with the stripes background stamp set in white ink.  Embossing it with white detail powder.  Then I die cut the shape with a Spellbinders die.  Stamped and embossed the joy from a Martha Stewart stamp set and layered it on the die cut shape.  Then wrapped it with twine.

Mounted it on a white card base with foam dots.

I used the Retro Sketches #43 as my inspiration for the card.

Thanks for stopping by again,
Sentimentally Sue.

6 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...