Monday, July 10, 2017

Create with PTI

I got lost along the way but I am back and trying to get back in touch with my stamping self. Desided a good ole Papertrey Ink challenge might be a good start so here we go. I used the Cover Up: Diamonds by Dawn McVey as my inspiration.
 
I white heat embossed the PTI wood grain background on white cardstock then used Distress ink over it with a blending tool. I tried to drop some water on the ink to get a reaction but I think it was lost in the wood grain. Trimmed panel and mounted it to a white card base. Stamped the greeting in dark brown ink and mounted over embossed panel. Last I just added a few glitter dots.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...