Friday, September 28, 2018

C9 Inspiration Challenge

Good Friday morning to you! I know I have made a crazy amount of cards for the C9 challenge this month but I love their stamps and need to win the challenge to support my habit. Lol.
My card uses Stathmore bristol smooth and chocolate card stock. I blended the inks from PTI on the side of card base and then stamped the Hello Lovely floral image over it with chocolate ink. Stamped the greetings in Versamark and white heat embossed them. They were trimmed and mounted with foam tape to the front of the card. This card started with a single layer with the greeting stamped right on the card front but then I wanted to dress it up a bit. Both cards are shown on my Instagram feed.  Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...