Tuesday, April 14, 2020

CASology #366: Zodiac

Hey there. We have a new challenge cue card up on the CASology Challenge Blog today and our new word is...



I wasn't sure what I was going to for this cue, then my daughter gave me a mini paper pad for Christmas that had this paper in it. Perfect. I die cut the star from the celestial paper and heat embossed it with clear detail powder to give it a little shine. The greetings are from a SugarPea Designs grad set and the washi tape was just some I had collected over the years all on a 110 lbs white card base.



I am sure the team has some fun ideas for you to check out then I hope you will join us and create a card too.


5 comments:

  1. So creative Sue and such a super idea to add the shine and washi tape and how perfect is that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the cue word, Sue! Isn't it fabulous when the perfect piece of product appears at just the right time? Hope you and your family are keeping safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a stunning card of yours on a blog of winning entries. It is a deer on multicolored circles. Would love it if you could email me how you did that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheap Moncler jackets , combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Cheap moncler handbags sale jackets , the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...