Tuesday, December 15, 2020

CASology #380: Snowman

Hey there. The CASology Challenge Blog had a new challenge up on the blog. Our new cue card is snowman. 




 Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations.


On a white panel I stamped the greeting outlines from the Joy stamp set from Stamplorations in Versafine black ink. I stamped the fill-in Joy with mint ink. Then I die cut the 
Hero Art's snowman from the panel and white fun foam. On a white A2 card I stamped the snow flakes in mint ink and mounted the snowman with the fun foam to pop him off the card front. Using a scrap of mint card stock I stamped the joy again and trimmed to a tag shape tying to to the snowman with black bakers twine. This created a clean, graphic card.


I hope you will plan on joining us for this fun challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Now I know how you did this...when I saw it on the DT site, I loved the funky look to it but wasn't sure how you made it.....so very creative. Adding the 3 snowflakes makes the perfect finish x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...