Saturday, January 8, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #206

 Hey there! I have some exciting news today. I have been asked to join the AAA Cards Challenge design team. I have always loved their challenge and played along with them for many years. The newest challenge starts today and runs till January 22. I hope you will join us for this challenge.




For this mood board challenge I used three shades of blue to create my no-layer card. I first stamped the Mixed Media Elements in two lighter shades to create a loose rectangle shape. Then using the Yuletide Deer stamp (both sets from Stamplorations) I over-stamped the deer with navy ink. Finally adding the greeting from Simon Says Stamp, Tiny Words set. This would also make a really quick Christmas card.





AAA Cards Challenge is a "Clean and Simple" card challenge. I included the definition below so you know the guidelines we follow. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue. Love the subtle two tone centre with that deer on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining the AAA Cards team Sue! Your card is beautiful. I love the way you used the background stamp in two colours and brought everything together with your overstamped image and sentiment. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...