Sunday, March 19, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #236

 Hello. Hope you are getting glimpses of spring in your part of the world. It takes a bit for us to see it here in northern Iowa. We have a new challenge up in the AAA Cards Challenge blog today.


I chose the birthday song as the inspiration for my card.  Using four die sets for my letters and numbers.
Sizzix: Alphanumeric Upper
Papertrey Ink: Large Numbers & Block Alphabet
Cutterbee: Alphabet
The greeting is from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words and I backed the letters with washi tape.



I hope you will join us on this fun challenge. Thank you for stopping by, Sue.






3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you ! great card and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just loving this awesome CAS designed card! How clever to cut the letters and line them with washi tape, then put the number front and center! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I love your card and would like to feature it in TPC Magazine. If you are interested please send an e-mail to editor@thepapercrafting.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...