Monday, September 2, 2024

Guess What? It Is Stamptember!!

 Hey there. I am super excited to help one of my favorite stamp companies, Simon Says Stamp, promote their biggest party of the year STAMPTEMBER!


I got to play with the new stamp set Lovely. I have always loved big, bold greetings.


SSS Lovely with Altenew Dainty Flowers


SSS Lovely and Sending Happy Thoughts


SSS Lovely and Altenew Fresh Freesia


SSS Lovely, Sending Happy Thoughts and Geo Flower Builder


SSS Lovely and Stampers Anonymous Modern Christmas


SSS Lovely and Simple Stencil Trio, Altenew Dainty Flowers

I hope you will check out all the fun new products from Simon Says Stamp for STAMPTEMBER. There are so many fun gifts with purchase that you can earn.














21 comments:

  1. What creativity with just one word, "lovely"! Wow! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your cards. Thank you for all the pretty layout ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't have thought of that many ways to use Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the repetition of sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori A. Riegel, Ph.D.September 2, 2024 at 3:27 PM

    I love the repetition technique, and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love the LOVELY set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunningly beautiful cards ! Simple but soooo creative ! Thank you for the ideas !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing a product used in more than 1 way! BEAUTIFUL cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely uses of the Word "Lovely" stamp/Die!! Great Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #274

 Hey there. This was an interesting sketch to play with on the AAA Cards Challenge . Stamps: Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk I purchased a used b...